School Uniform - September 2020
Following requests from Foundation Phase parents, I am pleased to inform you that the Governing Body has agreed that from September 2020, all children in Nursery, Reception, Years One and Two may wear a plain white polo shirt (without a tie) as part of their school uniform. Their agreement was based on hygiene complications due to COVID-19. This decision will be reviewed in July 2021. White polo shirts may be purchased from any supermarket. If parents have already purchased white shirts, they may also be worn.
All other uniform remains the same:
- Key Stage 2: Maroon Sweatshirt or cardigan with white shirt and school tie.
- Foundation Phase: Maroon Sweatshirt or cardigan with a white polo shirt or white shirt.
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirts
- White socks or Grey tights
- Black shoes (no trainers please)
Please contact RAM Leisure, should you wish to order uniform with the school logo.