Wrexham County Borough Council’s School Meals Catering Service continually works towards providing a good range of healthier meal choices, in order to fulfil some of the nutritional requirements of growing and developing children.
Why Choose a School Meal For Your Child?
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals, using basic wholesome ingredients.
- Fully trained and qualified catering staff who care, and will make every effort to encourage your child to choose a healthy meal.
- 3 week cycle menu, with a varied choice of meal options.
- Menus, which comply with the nutritional standards for school lunches, set by the Welsh Government.
- The school meal offers good value for money.
- Special dietary needs can be catered for.
- Vegetarian choices available daily.
- Development of social skills.
- Food to help children think and grow.
- Increase in concentration levels in the afternoon after eating a well balanced school lunch.